Ride for Respect
India Biker Fest in association with Foxline united club & bikers of Jaipur are organizing “RIde For Respect” on occasion of Republic Day 2019, for which the “Entry” is completely free. The venue of the event is Holiday Inn, Jaipur.
Inviting all bikers to show gratitude for the Army and spread traffic awareness.
In Association With
FOXLINE UNITED CLUB
Date – 27th Jan 2019
Start Time : 7:30 am
End Time : 11:30 am
Venue – Holiday Inn
Registration Cost – RSVP only
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Helmets and Shoes are mandatory both for rider and pillion in the ride, no one will be allowed to enter in the venue without of these conditions.
- No one will be allowed if he/she is not registered online for ride, your SMS will be your identification of your registration so please show that SMS on the gate of venue for entrance.
- Keep your bike’s documents along with you for your own convenience.
- Unnecessary throttling and engine reaving is prohibited.
- Additional protective gears are highly appreciated.
- Overtaking and overspending is not allowed in the ride.
- Ride will go in double file formation.
- Ride Marshals will be there to keep the ride in flow and to avoid city traffic.
- Doing stunts on bike is prohibited during the ride and Ride Marshals have full authority to take you out from the ride.
- Please be on time at the venue for hassle free parking of your bike.
For Any query or concerns please reach out to below mention Number
Sumit Dubey: +91-9660100767, Aman Jain: +91-9887252110, Ravi Verma: +91-9799999777, Tanuj Sharma: +91-7229994334